Part of Liverpool Everyman & Playhouse Playwrights’ Programme 2017/18.
One of ten writers invited to join the programme and work closely with the New Works team to hone playwriting skills, knowledge and to write a full length stage play.
Speaker at London Screenwriters Festival – September 2016
Panel speakeron ‘Write for the Stage and Get Produced Now’ alongside Alecky Blythe, Paul Hewitt and Merlin Ward. Moderated by Sarah Williams.
Selected for London Screenwriters Festival Talent Campus 1.0
In September 2015 Sarah was selected for London Screenwriters Festival first ‘Talent Campus’ (Skillset funded) and mentored by Karol Siegel Griffiths (How I Met Your Mother, The West Wing). Talent Campus 1.0.
TRAINING & COURSES
- The Guerilla Filmmakers Masterclass (March 2020 with Chris Jones, author of The Guerilla Filmmakers Handbook)
- Advanced Scriptwriting (July 2019 with John Yorke)
- Scriptwriting Workshop (April 2018 with Simon Stephens, MMU)
- ITV Coronation Street Storylining & Scriptwriting Workshops (November 2016, March 2017 and March 2018)
- Write for the Stage Producing course (October 2015 – May 2016)
- Storylining for Television (Yvonne Grace/ScriptAdvice 2016)
- Writing for Soaps Advanced Mentoring Lab(Yvonne Grace/London Screenwriters Festival 2015)
- Breaking Into Script Reading (Lucy V Hay 2015)
- Diploma in Radio Journalism College of Media and Publishing (February 2015)
- Advanced Write for the Stage playwriting course (November 2013 – February 2014)
- MA Television and Radio Scriptwriting University of Salford (September 2011 – June 2014)
- BA (Hons) Humanities with Media Studies Open University (October 2005– July 2009
- Diploma in Magazine Journalism